Hello Designing Smiles Family!
We are eager to get back to providing your care and are pleased to announce our practice will be opening for business beginning June 15. Many of you will want appointments, and we will do our best to accommodate your needs. Our schedule will fill quickly. We ask for your patience in selecting an appointment.
As we return to work we will continue to be vigilant in our preparations for your appointment. As always, surfaces will be cleaned and sterilized between appointments. A cold-sterile fogger will be used to clean the air within the operatory. Lots of smiles will be given, but not as many hugs and handshakes!
Some changes will be made for the time being, in order to keep everyone safe and healthy. Here are the highlights:
- Staff members may be wearing some additional protective equipment. This is for their safety and yours.
- Please call the office prior to your appointment if you are feeling ill, have a temperature, or have had a COVID19 exposure.
- Please come to your appointment alone (unless you are/have a guardian).
- A team member will call you when we are ready for you to come in for your appointment. Feel free to call the office when you arrive. A team member will then meet you at the door with a COVID19 screening and thermometer.
- You will be asked to wear a mask and wash your hands at the beginning and end of your appointment.
As always, please feel free to call with any questions or concerns with our process. We will be so happy to have you back in our office again. Feel free to email your appointment requests to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dr. Tynecki and the Team at Designing Smiles